Click the tabs below for more information!
Sales & Supplies
- Central Stores carries a wide variety of items used by the university, state and county extension services, and other state organizations.
- For more information on any of our products, call (515) 294-0408, and our sales personnel will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- You can also contact Bill Spratt at 515-294-0402 for more product information.
- Our AccessPlus CyBuy online ordering system is quick and easy to use.
- Hand written requisitions can be faxed to 515-294-6394 or phoned in to 515-294-0408 or emailed to CS Sales.
- Merchandise that cannot be obtained from Central Stores stock may be purchased from our local contract suppliers.
- Central Stores is available to make daily downtown pick ups from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- If you need help purchasing items not stocked by Central Stores, call (515) 294-0408 for assistance.
New Products & Requests
- We are adding new products as requested.
- If we do not carry what you need, please contact Bill Spratt at 515-294-0402 or by email.
New Products & Delivery
- Central Stores provides free same day delivery of all stock and special order items.
- Click here to fill out a lamp disposal form.
- Central Stores has moving boxes available to assist you in moving your office.
- These boxes are loaned out to departments with a $1.50 deposit per box.
- Call Bill Spratt at 515-294-0402 or email to order.
- Your boxes will be delivered to your location.
When your move is complete, contact Central Stores and we will pick up the empty boxes.
- A credit will be issued for all reusable boxes returned.
- PLEASE DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE BOXES as they are reused many times.
- Masking tape is recommended for labeling.
- You will also need 2" clear tape for building the boxes as they come flat.
- Central Stores stocks both tapes needed.
- Questions? Bill Spratt 515-294-0402 or email.
- Departments can view their weekly billing online through E-Reports on AccessPlus.
- Online requisitions can be viewed at any time through our online ordering system.
- Any work orders can be reviewed here.
- Billing questions? Call Tami Wicks at 515-294-5762