TEMPORARY CENTRAL STORES CHANGES
Due to COVID-19 exposure concerns, ISU Central Stores is limiting social exposure and requests all customers avoid placing orders in person at our main sales counter in room 192 General Services Building.
We highly prefer orders be placed using our online catalog. ISU Central Stores will continue this protocol until further notice.
Click the buttons below for more information!
Sales & Supplies
- Central Stores carries a wide variety of items used by the university, state and county extension services, and other state organizations.
- For more information on any of our products, call (515) 294-0408, and our sales personnel will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- You can also contact Bill Spratt at 515-294-0402 for more product information.
- If you need help purchasing items not stocked by Central Stores, call (515) 294-0408 for assistance.
- Central Stores is available to make daily downtown pick ups from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
New Products & Requests
- We are adding new products as requested.
- If we do not carry what you need, please contact Bill Spratt at 515-294-0402 or by email.
New Products & Delivery
- Central Stores provides free same day delivery of all stock and special order items.
- Click here to fill out a lamp disposal form.
- Central Stores has moving boxes available to assist you in moving your office.
- These boxes sold to departments under SKU number 2003394.
- Your boxes will be delivered to your location.
When your move is complete, contact Central Stores and we will pick up the empty boxes.
- A credit will be issued for all reusable boxes returned.
- PLEASE DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE BOXES as they are reused many times.
- Masking tape is recommended for labeling.
- You will also need 2" clear tape for building the boxes as they come flat.
- Central Stores stocks both tapes needed.
- Questions? Bill Spratt 515-294-0402 or email.
- Call Tami Wicks at 515-294-5762