- Iowa State University Central Receiving provides a single-point delivery network for ISU campus.
- Central Receiving will receive, track, and redistribute university funded materials to ISU departments at no additional charges✱.
Central Receiving services include:
- Inbound freight deliveries via semi trucks (does not include UPS/FedEx/Speedee/USPS packages)
- CyBuy deliveries (Office Depot, Grainger)
- Outbound freight shipments
- Moving services (office items, lab equipment, etc.)
Central Receiving will not currently include:
- Parcel services (UPS/FedEx/Speedee/USPS packages)
- Food/perishable deliveries
- Third-party event & construction deliveries
- Expecting a freight shipment in the future?
- Call Central Receiving to schedule last mile delivery to campus - 515-294-1804
✱Central Receiving services subject to additional charges: outbound shipping, assembly of goods, storage, inside delivery (i.e. lab delivery) & moving services