- Iowa State University Central Receiving provides a single-point delivery network for ISU campus.
- Central Receiving will receive, track, and redistribute university funded materials to ISU departments at no additional charge✱.
Central Receiving services include:
- Last mile delivery of most inbound package and freight deliveries for ISU campus
- Outbound freight shipments
- Moving services (office items, lab equipment, etc.)
- Departmental storage and distribution
Central Receiving will not currently include:
- Outbound/shipping parcel services (Contact Postal and Parcel Services for outbound service)
- Food/perishable deliveries
- Third-party event & construction deliveries
- See our FAQ & Policy and Procedures page
- Contact Corey Bickelhaupt at 515-231-3283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
✱Central Receiving services subject to additional charges: outbound shipping, assembly of goods, storage, inside delivery (i.e. lab delivery) & moving services