Due to current ISU campus building closures and/or restrictions, Central Receiving campus deliveries may be delayed.
To get the latest information regarding your delivery status, please utilize our Central Receiving package tracking tool.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
- Iowa State University Central Receiving provides a single-point delivery network for ISUcampus.
- Central Receiving will receive, track, and redistribute university funded materials to ISU departments at no additional charges✱.
Central Receiving services include:
- Inbound freight deliveries via semi trucks (does not include UPS/FedEx/Speedee/USPS packages)
- CyBuy deliveries (Office Depot, Grainger)
- Outbound freight shipments
- Moving services (office items, lab equipment, etc.)
Central Receiving will not currently include:
- Parcel services (UPS/FedEx/Speedee/USPS packages)
- Food/perishable deliveries
- Third-party event & construction deliveries
- Expecting a freight shipment in the future?
- Call Central Receiving to schedule last mile delivery to campus - 515-294-1804
✱Central Receiving services subject to additional charges: outbound shipping, assembly of goods, storage, inside delivery (i.e. lab delivery) & moving services